Many Christian parents feel guilty about not attending church. They worry that their children are missing out on important aspects of faith formation. But the truth is, church at home can be just as valid—if not more so—than attending in person. Here’s why:
1. Church at home is a valid way to connect with God and grow your faith.
“Church is not in the building,” according to Fred R. Coulter of the Christian Biblical Church of God: “And to the church that meets in your house.” Philmon 2.
2. The church began at home, with Jesus and his disciples.
3. Church at home can be more personal and intimate than attending in person.
4. You don’t need a building to have a meaningful church experience.
5. Church at home is perfect for busy people or those who can’t attend in person.
6. There are many different ways to do church at home, so find what works best for you.
7. You don’t need anything fancy or expensive – just a Bible and willingness to learn.
There are many benefits to attending church from the comfort of your own home. If you’re unable to attend church in person, don’t worry! You can still feel connected to God and grow your faith.
Christian Biblical Church of God is committed to restoring original Christianity based on scriptures and the truth of God. If you’re considering attending church from home, you can download or view their free audiocast Church at Home.